2017 Sponsorship is filled up! 2018 Sponsorship Opportunities will open June 2, 2017.
- The SHLB Annual Conference features the nation’s leading broadband network companies, such as Google, Cisco, Sprint, ENA, leaders from the education, library and health communities, and executives from Telehealth and Research and Education networks.
- The SHLB Conference provides key updates on the changes in broadband policy resulting from the 2016 election. It brings together policy-makers from the White House, the FCC, NTIA, U.S. Department of Education, Governors, state broadband officials, and local governments as well.
- No other conference covers the diversity of industry, technology and policy leaders — you would have to attend four separate conferences to meet the people you will meet at the SHLB Coalition’s Annual Conference.
- The SHLB Conference provides insights and information about funding opportunities for schools, libraries and health providers seeking to improve their broadband infrastructure. The Conference provides the key tools and access to decision-makers who will determine how funding is awarded through the E-rate program, Rural Health program, Connect America Fund, and other federal and state funding opportunities.
- The SHLB Coalition is the nation’s premier conference focused on anchor institutions and national broadband policy.
Thank You to Our 2017 Sponsors!